Tuesday 21 April 2015

Knee high socks

Can you get away with knee high socks if you're not a schoolgirl? I hope so, as I think they're great!

                                                                             Photo by Sarah Ryan

Take a look at the recent summer 2015 Prada runway shows where they look fantastic with just-to-the-knee length skirts (and the most amazing shoes).


Wandering by the shop windows and there they are with skirts and little canvas sneakers even...how cute are sneakers with skirts?

                                    Photo by Sarah Ryan                                                              Photo by Sarah Ryan
Lacy, knitted, metallic, floral, I'm loving knee hi socks!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Jack. Pleased to see you've had a look at the blog. Hope you've found it a bit interesting.

      Delete
  2. You certainly do like knee High socks as I always see

    ReplyDelete
  3. He he, no use talkin' the talk, if you don't walk the walk! (OR putting my money where my mouth is!)

    ReplyDelete