Thursday 2 April 2015

Arm knitting

The INFINITY SCARF was a project that I got caught up in trying out, making about ten before deciding that it wouldn't be suitable as a class project!

Photo by Sarah Ryan

BUT  they can be made in well under 2 hours (I found it took a bit longer than the suggested 1/2 hour)


and work with nearly any sort of yarn, although the chunkier wools generally look better. They can be made longer by just "knitting" more rows and can be done while watching TV. 


                                                                                          Photo by Sarah Ryan


I initially used this tutorial to learn the method and admittedly, it was a bit confusing at first and I watched it two or three times. Once underway, though, it's easy and I'm now expert (well, kind of)!

  
Source: Youtube  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPer3Xv2QSM

So don't suffer the wintry weather, this year. Get arm knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment