Sunday 29 November 2015

Woollen blankets revived

In furnishing this time.
I needed to get my dining chairs recovered. They'd come from the farm and you could tell...


  
Enter one woollen blanket, Stage Left.
Given to me by two lovely French visitors a couple of years ago as they were at the end of their travels and didn't need it any longer for bedding!
Interesting brand name but there you go. I delivered the daggy chairs to the upholsterer and voila, updated dining suite that I love and that hardly cost anything!
 
They blend with the black, white and pink that dominates the colour scheme in my living area.
PS. I didn't know the blanket thing ran in the family. My sister made this jacket from a blanket well over 30 years ago for hubby and evidently it was super cosy as boy, has it been well loved and worn!

No comments:

Post a Comment